Last updated on September 10th, 2022 at 02:48 am
Plus500 is a leading technology platform for trading CFDs internationally, offering its customers more than 2,500 different underlying global financial instruments in more than 50 countries and in 32 languages.
Plus500 has a premium listing on the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange (symbol: PLUS) and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 index.
- $872.5m – Revenue
- 434,296 – Active Customers
The Group retains operating licences and is regulated in the United Kingdom, Australia, Cyprus, Israel, New Zealand, South Africa, Singapore and the Seychelles.
Profile of Plus500 Ltd
Plus500 was founded in 2008. The Trading Platform enables clients to trade on movements in the price of shares, cryptocurrencies, indices, commodities, forex, ETFs and options without having to buy or sell the underlying instrument.
Plus500 Ltd operates an online and mobile trading platform within the Contracts for Difference (“CFDs”) sector enabling its international customer base of individual customers to trade CFDs on over 2,500 underlying financial instruments internationally.
The Group operates through operating subsidiaries regulated by the
- Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) in the UK,
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) in Australia,
- Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission (CySEC) in Cyprus,
- Israel Securities Authority (ISA) in Israel,
- Financial Markets Authority (FMA) in New Zealand,
- Financial Sector Conduct Authority (FSCA) in South Africa,
- Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) in Singapore and
- Financial Services Authority (FSA) in the Seychelles
The Group offers CFDs referenced to shares, indices, commodities, options, ETFs,
cryptocurrencies and foreign exchange. The Group’s offering is available internationally with a significant market presence in the UK, Australia, the European Economic Area (EEA) and the Middle East and has customers located in more than
Top leading trading platform in the world
The Company also has a subsidiary in Bulgaria which provides operational services to the Group. The Group is engaged in one operating segment – CFD trading. The address of the Company’s principal offices is Building 25, MATAM, Haifa 31905, Israel.
Plus500 is one of the highest rated CFD trading apps on Apple’s App Store and Google Play as it is understandable yet powerful in its many advanced features. Plus500 is an industry leader within the CFD sector in mobile innovation and customer satisfaction.
Plus 500 IPO
On 24 July 2013, the Company’s shares were admitted to trading on AIM market of the London Stock Exchange in the Company’s initial public offering (“IPO”). On 26 June 2018, the Company’s shares were admitted to the premium listing segment of the Official List of the FCA and to trading on the London Stock Exchange Main Market for listed securities.
Financial Instruments Offered by Plus500
List of Financial Instruments Offered by Plus500
- (a) Transferable Securities.
- (b) Money-market instruments.
- (c) Units in collective investment undertakings.
- (d) Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts relating to securities, currencies, interest rates or yields, or other derivatives instruments, financial indices or financial measures which may be settled physically or in cash.
- (e) Options, futures, swaps, forward rate agreements and any other derivative contracts
- (f) Derivative instruments for the transfer of credit risk.
- (g) Financial contracts for differences.